About this blog

Ramblings, thoughts, facts and opinions about political things - starting point council tenant participation with my land-lord Camden council and council tenant reps plus other housing issues, and whatever.


NOTE: I believe this account has been illegally hacked. Little clues have been left for me. They like playing games.

Tuesday 5 December 2023

new Tenants Complaints and Improvements panel

 

The below was recently sent to me - im guessing as a camden council tenant.I was under the impression [from an officers monthly report to the DMC's] that this group [in whatever name t is/was] called had already been set up, and that it was to be transparent, open ... my blog on it from May 2023 HERE

Then  recently the below was sent out to tenants



NEW Resident Panel Opportunity: Complaints & Improvements in Housing & Repairs

                 

  //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

My ad-ons 

Fire Safety Works programme HERE 


2 March 2024

apparently there are 2 different camden council tenants/residents panel/committee:  

Camden Housing & Property Residents Panel 

2.Complaints & Improvements in Housing & Repairs

The names of the members are being kept secret as well as the minutes of their meetings. 

This makes me think that something is amiss here and that possibly only 1 or even 0  groups exist -  except in the imagination of some camden council people. 

No comments: