About this blog

Ramblings, thoughts, facts and opinions about political things - starting point council tenant participation with my land-lord Camden council and council tenant reps plus other housing issues, and whatever.


NOTE: I believe this account has been illegally hacked. Little clues have been left for me. They like playing games.

Tuesday 28 June 2022

Threats to set fire to house with us in it

 This was last night around 9pm, my neighbour in flat C above me 

I phoned police and they came down here but didnt arrest her and today i am very wary. do i take her threats seriously? im unsure if go out if i will come back to a house on fire, she is i believe being protected. 





This happened sun 7 Nov 2021
a previous recording of the same neighbour and me arguing

the video is 2:42 long PH lovely, it is fantastic that ME this is PH from upstairs PH everybody works but you Me look PH you are the only one [I got upset at this point as she keeps making remarks about me not being in employment] Me shut the f&&k up PH come out Me yeah PH Come on Me yeah you bitch 0:21 PH come out because I'm recording Me yeah ??? PH you are getting thrown out 0:26 Me listen to the bitch PH get you thrown out ?? Me listen to her shes ?? [she backed away from me down the stairs as I went towards her] Me you are running away PH?? Me oh yeah 0:35 PH every time I come in here I record it as I'm coming in and ???? Me oh right PH they can hear it you fool Me right right so they can hear you slamming the door did they 0:47 PH ugly bitch, you are an unemployed bum Me an unemployed bum 0:54 PH and you should have been a stlll born, you should have been Me I should have been a still born 0:58 PH f££king horrible, ugly, vile, nasty piece of sh3t all you do is complain about people, all you do is harass them, all you do is hurt other people 1:11PH all you do is sit indoors and get your computer out and you can't work but you can ride a bike, you can use your computer but you can complain and you can [she moves back again when i moved towards her whilst she is shouting "come on come on"] Me yeah you bitch PH Come on [she is performing now with the "come on come on" whilst moving/running away from me] PH come on out of here 1:33 PH come on lets ?? Me ??? Note: I think we where both in the downstairs communal hallway at this point with her having opened the front door and standing outside on the door step shouting at me] 1:36 PH you nasty piece of shit Me ??? PH ?? horrible, you are vile [Note: The bang you can hear at 1:42 is me slamming the door on her [she is outside on the door step with me still in the communal hallway] Me vile, nasty f££k off PH horrid ??? 1:48 PH all you do is moan, all you think off ??? thats all you do you??? ????? 2:00 ??? 2:20 PH vile ????? Me ????? PH ??? all you do is ?? people ??????? end



Mon Oct 18 2021


11.31 long

auto transcript is there on youtube  but ive not gone over it and checked it yet, will do that later on sometime





Thursday 23 Sept 2021


Council tenant in flat C above me, Kentish Town, NW5 2XB again calling me names out her window so every one could hear - thursday 23 Sept 2021 I didn't catch all of what she was shouting but what I did manage to record was PH " the whole street everytime" me "oh pathetic" ph "pathetic" me "oh bless" PH " get a job me "oh get a job PH "unemployed bum, get a job, never work in [his? ]life, never worked in your life" Me 'laughs' PH "unemployed lowlife" Me "I'm a lowlife, againnn" PH "you always have been" Me "right" a pause Me " is that it then" a pause Me " rights i thought that was about the, yeah, she works so hard " ends 0:43



Wed 29 April 2020

Following on from the very aggressive and dramatic outburst of venom towards me [video dated 8 May 2020 but recorded 27 March 2020,] I was subjected to another dramatic and aggressive outburst by the tenant who lives in flat above me, who started stomping about in her bedroom. It sounded like my bedroom ceiling was going to cave it. She then sneaked down her stairs and before i knew it she kicked my flat door and by the time I had found a recording device she had gone back upstairs to her flat and wouldn't come out

Prt1
 
Transcript: Inside my flat PH " ... you out of here" Me " you kicked the door again you b*tch" PH " you getting thrown out" I opened my flat door and said "yeah the b*tch upstairs PH You getting thrown out "Just came down and kicked my door" PH "you fucking lowlife Me I wonder why that is, why don't you come down and tell me PH you blew the lights again you fcuking twisted, Me come on tell me PH you fcuking psycho Me tell me PH twisted, you need locking up Me come on tell me, come down and tell me PH I just fcuking did Me oh you kicked the door PH fcuking lights in Me you kicked my door PH you blew the lights in, again - you fcuking nutcase, you need locking up and we're gonna make sure you get locked up Me right PH and sectioned

prt 2 . PH Wed 29 April 2020 Watch and see she says











27 March 2020, a week after I came out of hospital after suffering a Heart Attack, I recorded flat C above me shouting things at me whilst she was in the downstairs hallway. I was in my flat on the first floor, and opened my door when she was downstairs.

Warning some swearing

C: " i'm going to get you thrown out of here, im recording everythink, about you blew in the fcuking lights in, you pathetic, small minded hope, hurry up and fcuking die. Fcuking hell unbelievable. I'm going to get you out like I got the other one out, don't worry and im logging everything and they are going to throw your ar*e out, they have assured us they are gonnu' Fcuking c**t, you pathetic lowlife,


Friday 28 Oct 2022
Flat C front door [which is directly opposite my door and main living/sleeping rooms] and no sound proofing in the building ] has been doing this thing the last weeks where it sounds like someone has come in/out her flat and closed the door so that the lock makes a racket - this was happening every night before 11pm, then earlier this week it was just after 11pm, the next night was just after 12midnight, then early this morning it was 1am - I suspect that its deliberate to upset/unnerve me.


No comments: