About this blog

Ramblings, thoughts, facts and opinions about political things - starting point council tenant participation with my land-lord Camden council and council tenant reps plus other housing issues, and whatever.


NOTE: I believe this account has been illegally hacked. Little clues have been left for me. They like playing games.

Friday 13 September 2019

'Evil Blogger - 2010


June 2010

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/evil-blogger-who-flouted-court-order-is-spared-jail-term-6475988.html

some excerpts below




16 Oct 2023
Thought i'd write some stuff about this period in time and put my side of things across. 

Writing 'hurtful' things about a cancer sufferer was what got me in trouble and my reaction to being arrested. 

In my defence I could have used depression/anxiety and how they affect me but I didn't and I very much messed up big time when it came to the police and the court hearing at the Magistrates. A month or so later my mother was diagnosed with bowel cancer, she didn't live for much longer. 

What lead up to the above is that I over-reacted to DR and some other CASP people and how they behaved. I didnt know how participation with Camden Council via tenant groups could be so distasteful - humans, relationships, not my greatest trait. I was very niave and I think some may have taken advantage of that. 

When I saw the article about DR cancer I didn't taken it in, I just saw it as another tactic being used to give them an advantage. I reacted and wrote things that looking back on I shouldn't of written. I didn't know how the myeloma affected DR etc. 

I wasn't physically violent as it was suggested nor did I threaten it and I hadn't gone anywhere near them: I had stopped going to tenant meetings some years before - that's a tactic used by some to make things look worse that they where. A few untruths here and there, local politic's stinks. I don't have the stomach for it, some seem to thrive in it. 

What was said about David Rodgers, I apologize for that and any genuine hurt. Sticks and stones etc etc but I know that they can at times hurt. 

I do though think that the tenant participation scene wasn't [still isn't maybe] a nice place for some people to be, but I guess that's life and one just has to get on with it and learn from your interactions with others. 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is one bad assed, mother flucker she is. Thats what I heard from my mate Tanga